King of the Ladder is a multiplayer game where the goal is to get to the top of the ladder, but being on top isn’t all there is to it, can you avoid being knocked off?
- Scoreboard system to set teams and show player deaths. (shown on sidebar in game)
- 3 different classes to choose from including Archer, Wizard, and Swordsman.
- Supports up to as many players as you can fit on the spawning platforms.
- Only works in 1.8+
How to install:
- Download the King of the Ladder Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.