Just Enough Resources Mod is the successor of NotEnoughResources. Users can create their own ore distributions by adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame. Use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to make a world-gen-scan.json in order to receive the distributions from a generated world so you don’t have to guess. These functions are pretty high-grade and only recommend for pack makers or experienced players.
How to install Just Enough Resources Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Just Enough Resources Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.0
Download from Server 1