Jumpscares Command Block allows you to prank your friends using jumpscares, and all in your very own vanilla Minecraft world! You can set up 4 different unique pranks including Herobrine, Slenderman, and more.
Command Block Showcase:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Jumpscares Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Author: ItsZender (https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenderagon)