Jump or Die is a parkour map made by Black Lightning. It’s a 20 level, 800 block long course, filled with jumps and falls. The levels, starting at number 1, slowly get harder and harder, until the fifty-jump section to the end. This map features quad jumps, slime blocks, redstone, and a lot of sarcasm and dry humor.
How to install:
- Download the Jump or Die Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.