Joypad Mod is an incredible modification for the Minecraft PC game that player is permitted to not only control the game with the USB controller but also use it to play split screen.
Why would I use it?
- Besides the obvious benefit of playing the Minecraft with the controller, you can also use it to play split screen
How do I play split screen?
- You run the multiple instances of the game, each in it’s own window. Joypad Mod supports focus-less input, so you can have as many windows as you want (or as many as your PC can handle). You arrange the windows around to your liking (multiple monitor setups recommended). All players connect to the same server (can be localhost). All of you have a great time.
What are the requirements?
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Joypad Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Joypad Mod Download Links: