IronFist Mod adding the ability to improve your fist. You can now increase your strength and break even obsidian with just your fist! However to reach such strength you’ll have to work hard. You’ll need to punch everything you can and gradually become stronger. No more need for breaking tools, your fist is now your omni-tool!
Every time your fist tier increases it’ll increase speed and harvesting capabilities. Each tier resembles a tool tier. When you start and reach tier 2, you’ll be able to harvest anything a wooden tool can. For vanilla this means you’ll be able to break stone into cobblestone and mine coal.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the IronFist Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.