Iron Backpacks Mod is designed to address portable storage issues in a balanced, fun, and aesthetically-pleasing manner. To play the game well, pay attention to following directions:
- 4 tiers of backpacks (Basic, Iron, Gold, and Diamond) can be upgraded from the previous tier to have more storage room and upgraded slots.
- Upgrade slots can be used to apply plenties of upgrades to the backpack to improve its functionality.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Iron Backpacks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Iron Backpacks Mod Download Links: