InventoryBook Mod is a mod through which you can receive a book containing a list of the items you died with. For instance, one day, you are fighting with a powerful boss, unfortunately you die; right at that moment, this book will appears. You have two ways to get that book including:
- You can shift right click a book and quill to receive and inventory book for your current inventory
- The second way is shifting right click a book and quill on a chest (or any tile entitiy which is an IInventory). Then you will receive an inventory book for that block
Additionally, this mod features config options which contains the book you need and quill in your inventory when you die to receive a book and quill on respawn (If this is enabled, the book and quill is used up)
MAIN INVENTORY PAGE
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the InventoryBook Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
InventoryBook Mod Download Links: