In Into the Prototype Map is an extremely challenging map having interesting plot. In this map, you are in role of multi characters and have to follow the story of creating the ultimate virtual reality prototype. Don’t worry, there is a scientist named Tobias Osvald who will gives you many useful guides.
One highlight feature in the gameplay of this map is that you have to interacting with characters and objects as well. That’s why it features the unique 2.5D playing style instead of the usual 3D which supports you much. Hope that you will have a unique prototype experience in this map.
- This map was created for Minecraft version 1.11.2 and will not work with earlier versions, and may not work with future versions.
- Options?Video Settings?Render Distance must be at least 6 chunks.
- Do NOT use Peaceful Difficulty when playing this map.
- Press the Instructions button at the starting area before pressing Start.
- This map is Single-Player only, and will not work correctly with multiple players.
How to install Into the Prototype Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Into-the-Prototype.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Into the Prototype Map 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2