Instant Survival Buildings Command Block allows you to have instant, compact and good looking buildings made for survival. It includes an house with a small backyard and a mine which brings you to the bedrock level.
Command Block Showcase:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Instant Survival Buildings Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Instant Survival Buildings Command
For 1.10.x and 1.9.x