Instant Structures Mod allows players to place structures by putting down a single block. This feature is quite useful as now you can build whole houses or a city with only one mouse click. You can also see great buildings created by other users.
Moreover, this mod possesses items that can replace blocks again other ones, place blocks and build a square or expand blocks in a variable area. If you’re bored with building the same structures in a long time, this mod surely helps you solve that issue.
- Place a structure per mouse click
- Replace/place blocks in an specified area
- Create/resize a square
What is the difference between this mod and other structure mods?
- More complex structures
- Structures will be placed in the direction you are looking
- Size indicator
- Extra features
In Game Wiki:
How to place structures:
How to install Instant Structures Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Instant Structures Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 to Minecraft 1.11