Instant Blocks Mod is a fantastic mod designed to develop a series of different structures in Minecraft that you can immediately spawn simply by a right-click.
- Adds 13 new Instant Blocks to the game.
- Adds 5 new Instant Wands to the game.
- Instant Blocks could be obtained by crafting, or found in chests.
- Each Instant Block generates a structure upon right-clicking with Instant Wands.
- Creates a configuration file at: ?.minecraftconfigInstantBlocks.cfg?.
- If you think this is a bit overpowered, you could disable crafting the InstantBlocks in the config file, and instead have to look for them in dungeon chests, village chests, etc.
- Ability to customize the colored wool pattern for the Instant Rainbow Skydive in the config file.
- Adds an Instant Blocks command (/instantblocks or /ib).
- Instant Wooden House Block:
- Instant Mining Ladder Block:
- Creates a ladder down to layer 12.
- Instant Glass Dome Block:
- Creates a glass dome.
- Useful for underwater.
- Instant Farm Block:
- Creates a farm with regular seeds.
- Has a 5% chance to create a farm with carrot seeds.
- Has a 5% chance to create a farm with potato seeds.
- Instant Rainbow Skydive Block:
- Creates a structure from layer 1 to 256 out of coloured wool.
- Teleports you to the top when created.
- Instant Grinder Block:
- Creates an xp grinder.
- Only works with zombies and skeletons.
- Place the block above a zombie/skeleton spawner.
- Instant Pool Block:
- Creates a pool with two diving boards.
- Instant Escape Ladder:
- Creates a ladder to the surface.
- Can only be activated underground.
- Instant Water Block:
- Fills in all air blocks to the sides and bottom of it with water blocks.
- Creating too many water blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Lava Block:
- Fills in all air blocks to the sides and bottom of it with lava blocks.
- Creating too many lava blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Suction Block:
- Sucks in all water/lava blocks around it.
- Creates an Instant Water/Lava Block where it used to be.
- Sucking in too many water/lava blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Rail Block:
- Creates 37 rails forward.
- Instant Statue Block:
- Creates a statue of any Minecraft player.
- Has options to generate or not generate certain body parts.
- Uses exact RGB values, but has an option to use vanilla Minecraft wool colors.
Instant Wooden House Block:
Instant Mining Ladder Block:
Instant Glass Dome Block:
Instant Farm Block:
Instant Rainbow Skydive Block:
Instant Grinder Block:
Instant Pool Block:
Instant Escape Ladder:
Instant Water Block:
Instant Lava Block:
Instant Suction Block:
Instant Rail Block:
Instant Statue Block:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Instant Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.