Incinerator Parkour Map is a fun, desert-themed parkour map with a medium difficulty level.
It combines a variety of parkour, including cactus, lava and even special blocks that have different effects as follows:
- Gold Blocks are spawn points
- Lapis Lazuli Blocks are finished
- Redstone Blocks give you speed
- Bone Blocks give you slowness
- Magma Blocks kill you
- Netherrack Blocks give you fire resistance
- Purplur Blocks teleport you up 10 Blocks
- And finally, Emerald Blocks give you jump boost
Another addition to the map is that it includes a Sumotori or in other words, a fighting arena for an end of the map battle with your friend(s).
The map works in singleplayer, but it is more exciting to play the map with 2-4 friends. However, you can play with more than 4.
The last thing, there is one hidden emerald in each level, try to find all 16! Have fun.
How to install Incinerator Parkour Map for Minecraft:
- Download Incinerator-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Incinerator Parkour Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2