Improved Hoes Mod, as overt as its name, makes farming with hoes a lot faster and easier. The hoe can land, harvest crops or replant crops within a range of block it works with. It still works normally while being shifted and used simultaneously.
- Right click crops with hoe = harvest and replant within range
- Left click crops with hoe = harvest within range
- Right click ground with hoe = till within range
- Right click crops without hoe = harvest and replant
- Left click crops without hoe = harvest
- Shift = Minecraft default
- Wood – 1×1
- Stone – 3×3
- Iron – 5×5
- Gold – 5×5
- Diamond – 7×7
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Improved Hoes Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Improved Hoes Mod Download Links:
Credits: Furgl, 2piradians