It’s the “Minecraft Hyper Elytra Challenge”. This course is pretty difficult.
- Accurate time measuring
- Full Multiplayer compatability
- Tightly balanced ring setup that leads to
- Difficulty that grows exponentially with your speed, pacing and strategies
How to install:
- Download the Hyper Elytra Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.