Human Mob Mod allows player to name characters as other mobs and that name will determine how they look.
You can befriend them by throwing a diamond at them. This also gives you the ‘Diamonds to you!’ achievement, if you are at the appropriate progress level.
They will attack hostile mobs if holding a sword or if you haven’t befriended them yet, regardless of the weapon.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Human Mob Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.