HonestPVP provides a system for fairer pvp. The differents functions are totally independent and each can be enable or disable.
- HonestPVP provides a system for fairer pvp. The functions are :
- Protection of no stuff player :
- This protects the no stuff player being attacked but if a no stuff player attacks another player, he will loose his “no stuff protection” during a durate (defined in config file).
- Configurable protection depending of the zones of Factions plugin
- Configurable list of item considered like stuff !
- Configurable delay of loss “no stuff protection”
- Protection against disconnection during fight :
- Bored of the player who disconnects during the fight ? This is the solution ! This functions execute one or more commands when a player disconnect whereas he is in fight.
- Execute command(s) of your choice when a player disconnect during a fight
- Configurable duration of a fight
- Set if the functions handle the fight against the mobs
This plugin is translated in :
- German (version 1.0) You can make your own traduction. Just change the language in config file and then customize the file lang_xx.yml.
- If you want to support the plugin, you can send me a translation in another language (or a better translation that the actual available translation) !
- language:Look at above section
- “enabled”: define if the protection of the no stuf is enabled or not
- “noProtectionTime”: durate in seconds of loss “no stuff protection”, when a no stuff player attacks another player
- “itemStuff”: list of the item considered like stuff
- “isEnabledInWarZone”: Define if the anti kill no stuff system is activated in the WarZone
- “isEnabledInWilderness”: Define if the anti kill no stuff system is activated in the wilderness
- “isEnabledInClaimZone”: Define if the anti kill no stuff system is activated in the zone claimed by the factions
- “enableFightNostuffVSNostuff”: Define if the no stuff players can fight between each others
- “enabled”: define if the protection of the no stuff is enabled or not
- “enabledMobFight”: define if the mobs activate/trigger the fight mode
- “durationOfFight”: duration of a fight
- “actionOnDisconnectInFight”: action to execute when a player who was in fight disconnect. If you want to drop is inventory to ground, just write “dropinv;”. You can execute multiples actions but each actions MUST BE SEPARATED by “;”. To add the name of the player who disconnect in the command, just write “%p”. To execute a command write “cmd:<your command and args>” and at the end don’t forget “;”. For example, if you want to drop the inv of the player and tell the others players that the player who disconnect is fearful. Write this : “dropinv;cmd:say %p is fearful. He tried to escape to the fight !;“
/hpvp reload reload the config file
- honestpvp.reload : Allow access to the /hpvp reload command
- honestpvp.bypassantidisco : Bypass the anti disconnect system : the anti disconnect in fight system is disabled for you
License All rights reserved.
HonestPVP Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links