HoloInventory Mod allows players to see the holographic content of inventory in Minecraft. However you can’t do anything with this hologram apart from showing. If you need to display the hologram, simply hover over a block with an inventory. Generally this mod will help you find your needed items more easily.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the HoloInventory Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
HoloInventory Mod Download Links:
For 1.9.4 and 1.10.2