Helpfixer Mod aims to change the help command to go around the offending code and arrange the commands by an useful method. Some modded commands add wrongly a certain piece of code used for classifying the list of commands alphabetically in the help command. This incorrect code honestly makes the help command to break with an error that is vague and messy.
HelpFixer logs offending commands to the server log, enables player to find out who caused the problem. This mod is a server-side only mod that means HelpFixer should be installed wherever the server is. In SSP that is your client, but in SMP that is on the actual server.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the HelpFixer Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
HelpFixer Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2