How to use:
All you need is to build small altar with bricks, stairs and lapis. Altar should be under the open sky.
Then get one chicken egg. Wait for midnight and throw your egg to the moon! You have to look directly up to the sky.
Stay still and wait. BOOM! You now have fixed one heart.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Healing Altar Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.