HarvestCraft Mod adds in over Three Hundred new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
Note: If you try to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn?t break instantly, it?s not ripe! Re-growth crops need to be right-clicked to be harvested.
How to install HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the HarvestCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.