What it does?
Harder Peaceful Mod takes out the health and food generation from peaceful. So in other words You won?t get your health back when you drop down a hill and you also need food to survive. This could be very fun and useful for everyone using the Peacefulpack to stop the need for monsters. This mod changes 2 files from Minecraft. One of the changes is that you will loose food on peaceful. The second one is that you wont regenerate your health when you don?t have health filled.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Harder Peaceful Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: