What is Hamsterrific?
This mod adds in Hamsters to minecraft! Cute, fluffy, cheeks full of seeds? you know hamsters!
There are 8 hamster colors (Black, White, Brown, Dark Brown, Grey, Dark Grey, Razzleberry and Taoru). If you want to add more colors just make some and drop them into the: Hamsterrific.zip/assets/minecraft/mod/hamster
Feed them seeds to tame them (Their cheeks will fill up with seeds XD), and right click them with a piece of paper to carry them around on your head!
Recipes Food and Water
Hamster Ball Colors
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Hamsterrific Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Credits: P-there-is, Modochu