- Skeleton Miner
- Pumpkin Man
- Miner Pickaxe
- Unholy Hay
- The Pumpkin Staff
How to find/spawn the mobs:
- A Skeleton Miner will spawn when a skeleton comes within three blocks of any minecart – or – rename a skeleton spawn egg to: Skeleton_Miner
- A Scarecrow spawns when a zombie walks on tilled soil – or – rename a zombie spawn egg to: Scarecrow
- A Pumpkin Man will spawn when a zombie walks on a pumpkin or jack o’ lantern – or – rename a zombie spawn egg to: Pumpkin_Man
How to get the items:
- A Miner Pickaxe will sometimes drop from a Skeleton Miner as well as an iron ingot and a diamond
- An Unholy Hay will somtimes drop from a Scarecrow
- The Pumpkin Staff will sometimes drop from a Pumpkin Man
To list all of the nearby new mobs type in the following command: /testfor @e[tag=Custom_Mob] you can also kill all of the nearby new mobs by typing in this command: /kill @e[tag=Custom_Mob]
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Halloween Creatures Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.