Austin (the chicken) needs your assistance. Be his guardian angel as you fly with him through obstacles like never before. Will your dear chicken survive or die in your hands?
- 10 levels.
- Unique Gameplay.
- Lots of fun.
- Lots of rage quitting .
- Play in Single-Player.
- Play in peaceful mode.
- Stay in either adventure of spectator mode.
- Fly in spectator mode (gamemode 3).
- Be careful of going through blocks for chickens suffocate.
How to install:
- Download the Guide The Flying Chicken Minigame Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.