Growthcraft is a mod for Minecraft which aims to improve the agricultural or farming aspect of the game. Improvements added by the game include but are not limited to addition of unique crops and fun ingame-hobbies.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the GrowthCraft Mods from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.