GrowthCraft Flowers gives another way to farm roses and dandelions (other than using bone meal all-over the lawn). In addition to this, it also adds another flower for the magenta dye which can spread lily pads to its vicinity.
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Download the .zip file
- The .zip file is named with the following pattern:
- “growthcraft-(name of the mod)-(minecraft version) ?(mod version)”
- Example: “growthcraft-flowers-1.5.1-1.0″
- 3. Go to your MineCraft mods folder.
- If a mods folder doesn’t exist, create one.
- Windows 7:
- C:/Users/Your User Name/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Windows Vista/XP:
- C:/Documents and Settings/*your user name*/Application Data/.minecraft/mods
- /home/Your User Name/.minecraft/mods
- Mac OS/X:
- ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods
- 4. Copy the downloaded .zip file (“growthcraft-(mod)-(mcver)-(modver)”) to your MineCraft mods folder.’
- 5. Start MineCraft and enjoy!
See more: GrowthCraft Mods