GrowthCraft Fishnet adds a new a block to MineCraft? which automatically catch fish over time. It is specifically created for those who get frustrated at using the fishing rod because they don’t have the quick reflexes needed to catch a fish
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge.
- 2. Download the .zip file
- The .zip file is named with the following pattern:
- “growthcraft-(name of the mod)-(minecraft version) ?(mod version)”
- Example: “growthcraft-fishnet-1.5.1-1.0″
- 3. Go to your MineCraft mods folder.
- If a mods folder doesn’t exist, create one.
- Windows 7:
- C:/Users/Your User Name/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Windows Vista/XP:
- C:/Documents and Settings/*your user name*/Application Data/.minecraft/mods
- /home/Your User Name/.minecraft/mods
- Mac OS/X:
- ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods
- 4. Copy the downloaded .zip file (“growthcraft-(mod)-(mcver)-(modver)”) to your MineCraft mods folder.’
- 5. Start MineCraft and enjoy!
See more: GrowthCraft Mods