This is a mod inspired by AtomicStryker?s Ruins Mod. It, however, allows you to create the WorldGen structures from inside the game.
This mod allows for File Sharing: The files generated by this mod can be found under the GenCreator folder in your config folder. You can download other structures people made and put them there. By default, no structures are loaded.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the GenCreator Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.