Gany’s Nether adds new blocks and functionalities related to the Nether. Tired of lurking around the Nether looking for glowstone, nether quartz or soul sand? Why not? plant them? Too many rubbish around? melt it down into useful lava that you can pipe out using Buildcraft pipes!
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Gany’s Nether Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.