FyreCracker Map is a onto unique map in original and crazy pvp game which players are spawned and given weak whacking sticks and bows. The players must knock other players off of the level and attempt to be the last one standing by Using these weapons (and some epic SnapCrackers and FyreCrackers). Endless fun awaits all who dare to fight!
- SnapCrackers: A bow and arrow. The bow is used to launch the SnapCrackers. SnapCrackers blow up upon hitting a block.
- FyreCrackers: Are given to a random living player every 100 seconds. These beauties set off a massive 24-block tnt explosion in the shape of a star and are used to speed up the game and wreck the map!
- Make sure your chat is enabled and its height is maxed at 180 px. Make sure the width is also maxed!
How to install:
- Download the FyreCracker Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.