With FreezeCam Mod you can go into a fixated third person view, and watch yourself move. You can do everything just as you could in first person, but you can see yourself from a distance moving. There are plenty of settings to configure this mod the way you like it. This mod also, as a bonus, allows you to create statues of anyone you can think of.
Features and How to use:
- Press "F" to freeze your cam
- Press "G" to open the gui
- In the gui you can move the FreezeCam
- Also you can create statues that looks at you
- You can also move them by clicking there name and then the controls on the screen, add arrows in there body’s, sneak, sleep, and more
- The "Set view" button sets your view temporary to your statue, so you can see what he see
- When u are in game, u can rightclick the statues to remove them, can be handy.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the FreezeCam Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.