Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod manages to add extinct creatures to the realm and many things like fossils, eggs, tools, blocks, DNA and lab equipment as well. In this mod, you might be a real archeologist who will find out fossils and DNA buried around your world to create your own dinosaurs in a lab.
Therefore, what you need to do is collecting the fossils from fossil blocks, then breaking them into bones, relics or bio-fossils. Once having bio-fossils, you are able to analyze and produce Dino DNA to cultivate it into any places that dinosaur egg the DNA existed. Though this mod is complex, it is surely engaging once installed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
If you see: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fossil.Fossil in your error message, double check your folders.
Credits: Microjunk, Shadowbeast007, 4f6f3b, tyranno66, Chellre