Forge Essentials aims to provide a suite of fully server-side mods to make running, administrating and using a server better and easier. It also includes a client mod, which may be optionally downloaded. If you need help, you can either refer to the wiki at https://github.com/ForgeEssentials/ForgeEssentialsMain/wiki
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ForgeEssentials Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Client: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2
Server: Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2