Did you ever want to light up a large area without placing a bazillion light blocks yourself? Then this mod is what you are looking for. This mod adds the electric floodlight (powerable via RF, UE, and EU), a small electric one and a carbon based version as well.
Toggle their invert state via shift right click with empty hand, change mode (straight, narrow or wide cone) by using a wrench (and if neither BC, IC2 or CoFHCore is installed, a stick) and right clicking the floodlights. Dye them by rightclicking them with dyes, remove dye with wool. Power usage, range and refresh rate for the lights (how fast they are placed) can be set in the config.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the FloodLights Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
FloodLights Mod Download Links: