Floocraft Mod is a special powder being well-known for Harry Potter teleporting Fans of Harry Potter that, when thrown into a fire, turns the flames ‘emerald green’ and enable player to teleport between fireplaces. This is the premise of the mod.
Read more: Harry Potter Universe Mod
A Floocraft fireplace must have bricks arranged like this to work: Any flammable block can be used as fuel.
To allow teleportation FROM your fireplace, throw some Floo Powder into the fire:
To allow teleportation TO your fireplace, stick a Floo Sign on the top:
Fireplaces can be decorated and extended:
A Floo Torch can also be created by using the powder on a normal torch. Notes: Floo Torches are, and will be, just for aesthetics. Floo Sign:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Floocraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.