Flat Colored Blocks Mod gives user a chance to make decisions of choosing simple colored blocks, transparent blocks, and glowing blocks (all configurable) to build and create projects. This mod is created with highly configurable and settings to adjust plenties of hues, values, and saturation, as well as min/max ranges.
Crafting Blocks in Survival
Example of Blocks in world
Using the item crafted you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in your inventory to craft items after opening the items gui. Some blocks require a few dyes to craft so try different dyes to see all the options.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Flat Colored Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod Download Links: