Find the Exit Map is an incredible big game that contains 17 rooms, 17 buttons and one exit. All you need to do is finding buttons carefully as soon as possible. Because you can get lost any time. Additionally, this big map creates 17 cubic rooms storing a chest in each. There is a key lying in each chest and gather all keys to open an exit.
All keys can be found. Some are hidden too well therefore you think. Enjoy the game.
The Map Rules:
- /gamemode 2
- /difficulty peaceful
- Chunks 4-8
- Dont use F5
How to Install
- Download the Find the Exit Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Find the Exit Map:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2