Just another simple game of find the button. Except this time, it’s a little spookier. This map has about 25 levels, but is not necessarily harder than the last one. Also there are no jumpscares, so nothing to be afraid of.
How to install:
- Download the Find The Button: Halloween Edition Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.