Fast Food Mod brings fast food resturants such as Mcdonalds, The Fries, McWrap, Burger King and Wendys into Minecraft!
Ingredients: (Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato Restores Half)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Fast Food Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.