EZStorage Mod proposes an early-game storage system that scales and develops as players progress. Now, putting 100.000 Cobblestone in 1 slot becomes easier. Blocks in the mod allows player to implement a search bar, a crafting grid, additional storage, and more. This mod also provides JEI integration for 1-click made from the system’s inner stock as well.
- Storage Core – This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Storage Box – Tier 1 storage add-on. This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount.
- Condensed Storage Box – Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Hyper Storage Box – Tier 3 storage add-on
- Input Port – Items can by automatically be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block
- Output Port – Quickly extracts all items from the system into the block above the Output Port
- Crafting Box – This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with JEI + clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory)
- Search Box – This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the EZStorage Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
EZStorage Mod Download Links: