Extractination II is rebirth of the old mod called Extractination. This mod allows you to transform useless blocks like cobble or gravel to more usefull items like metalls and diamonds.
How to use:
- 1. You need to build a multiblock structure(see this thing in a ?Screenshots? tab)
- 2. Place at the top of selected Extractinator(Basic(can process Gravel, Sand, Soulsand), Industrial(+Cobblestone, Netherrack), Advanced(+ Endstone), Hitech(dont needs multiblock structure and has maximal drop chances))
- 3. Connect a redstone pulsar to extractinator
- 4. Wait
- 5. Collect the drop from below of the structure
- 6. Profit!
Mod is fully configurable. For see and edit configs, go to the your Minecraft Main Menu, then go to the Mods tab, select Extractination II mod and press Config button.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Extractination II Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.