In Minecraft we have only two doors, the wood and the iron door? but with this mod you can use the cracked stone brick, quartz, nether brick, sandstone, smooth sandstone, spruce wood, birch wood and jungle wood , iron bars doors!
The recipes of the doors are the same of the original game, the R means that the door only can be opened by redstone:
- X Wooden Door -> X Planks
- Cobblestone Door -> Cobblestone
- Stone Door R -> Stone
- Obsidian Door R-> Obsidian
- Gold Door R-> Gold Ingot
- Diamond Door R -> Diamond
- Glass Door -> Glass Block
- Stone Bricks Door R -> Stone Bricks
- Cracked Stone Bricks Door -> Cracked Stone Bricks
- Quartz Door -> Quartz (the item)
- Nether Brick Door -> Nether Brick (the item)
- Sandstone Door -> Sandstone
- Smooth Sandstone Door R -> Smooth Sandstone
- Iron Bars Door R -> Iron Bars
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Extra Doors Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.