This mod adds new houses, buildings and proffesions to vanilla villagers and villages.
Currently the mod adds:
- A Windmill
- With a Miller Villager
- Sells and buys: seeds, wheat, bread.
- A FishHut
- With a Fisher Villager
- Sells and buys: Fish, feathers and fishing rods.
- A Bakery
- With a Baker Villager
- Sells and buys: Bread and wheat
- A Mine
- With a Miner
- Sells Ores, gems and tools
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Extended Villages Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.