Expanded Rails Mod adds new rails. Some of the rails have special properties that can be used in different situation so you can have a better and more funnier way to travel with the minecarts. The rails are not the only new thing that this mod will add to your game. It will also add new items, that are used to create the new rails. Some rails are crafted from the new crafting system that we made. The recipes need a new item. It is the nails. Most of the rails need nails and an other item the base rail. We also have mono rails so that if you prefer something else new just the normal looking rail you can use them.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Expanded Rails Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Expanded Rails Mod Download Links: