About this Map
Evangeline I – The Awakening Map was designed by TheMapReviewer team, which has been extremely famous in Minecraft community. The plot of this map revolves around a middle-class elementary school teacher.
In this map, your name is Arthur Smith who is a teacher from Lower Harrison. Everything starts in one morning when you wake up and realizes that you are not in your bed, instead of that you are in a stark-white laboratory. You might fell curious, so you look around and walk down the hall. Who knows what’s waiting for you! Enjoy yourself!
Rules and Settings
- Play at Render Distance 10 or lower.
- Play on Normal difficulty.
- Don’t cheat unless you get stuck.
- Play in Survival mode. Not Adventure, not Creative.
How to install Evangeline I – The Awakening Map for Minecraft:
- Download Evangeline-I-The Awakening-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Evangeline I – The Awakening Map
For Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2