About this pack
The first cartoony realism themed texture pack for Minecraft, made by Overdoser94. The textures are made so that they can look realistic and at the same time a bit cartoony. In the future there will be Mods support.
How to install EnfiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the texture pack.
- 2.Download the latest version of Optifine.
- 3.Copy the files from the archive into your minecraft.jar file in
- 4.Make sure you choose Random mobs and HD font and click on the “Patch” button.
- 5.Put the texture file in “AppDataRoaming.minecrafttexturepacks”
- 6.Open the game.
- 7.Choose the texture pack and play.