Ender Projectiles Mod is an incredible mod in Minecraft that aims to implement throwable items consisting of torches and lighting bolts. Comparing to ender pearls, there is same features that each has a unique effect when it lands.
Read more: Ender Utilities Mod
- Ender Bomb: Will cause an explosion when it lands. Upgrade three times by adding gunpowder.
- Ender Blaze: Blaze powder, ender pearl, and flint to throw this and set fire to the landed area, or to any mob you hit.
- Ender Torch: Places a regular torch when it lands.
- Ender Snow: Places a snow layer when it lands, or increments up the existing snow layer by 1 if it lands on snow.
- Ender Wheat: Harvests and replants crops in the area nearby where it lands (all crops, not just wheat, including most crops from other mods, and pumpkin/melon steams not blocks).
- Ender Lightning: Spawns a lightning bolt when it lands.
- Ender Water: Sets a water source block when it lands.
- Ender Shears: Harvests a sheep that it hits. Otherwise drops as an item.
- Ender Fishhook: Tries to catch a fish if it lands in water
- Ender Ruby: Tries to find your bed.
- Ender Dungeonfinder: Tries to fly towards the nearest spawner
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ender Projectiles Mod Download Links: