Enclave Map is fully survivable and has loads of features as well as custom terrain, biomes and foliage.
- Standard Npc towns
- Custom NPC town
- Natural spawning dungeons
- HUGE maze type dungeons (over 10)
- Ruin + first attempt at a small dungeon-esc place
- Natural spawning dungeons + spawners
- 10+ biomes
- End portal (get busy on fixing those blocks)
Please feel free to use this map on any project or server but give credit to this page.
How to install:
- Download the Enclave from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Contact me: Brick Sagan (Email: [email protected])
Map Download Link:
Credits: Brick Sagan