Enchiridion Mod is a fiercely helpful mod that take up as part of Mariculture, enable to load custom books from zip files in the configs, handy for modpack innovators or people supposing to let others know the things happening with a mod. It has been separated from Mariculture.
What else other than Custom Books?
Enchiridion also has the book binder. This is an item, that can store up to 21 mod books, handy for all those guides that you get, portable, and light! The recipe is simply, 2 string and 2 paper. String on left, paper on right, can be crafted in your handy dandy 2×2 player crafting. All you need to do to use is, is right click to open it?s interface and place the mod guides inside, you can then right click them from this interface to open them up!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Enchiridion Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2